This competition has ended
All tickets are now being verified
The draw will take place shortly...
Picture creating a new lifestyle for yourself from this enchanting homestead on approximately 1.59 acres with sea & mountain views in Co. Donegal Ireland - named the coolest place in the world by National Geographic in 2017. You could work from home, restart the former hostel & camping business or just use it as an escape on your holidays.
The prize includes a Farmhouse with a modern extension and amenities as well an adjoining second property that was previously used as a seasonal hostel and camping site. The winner will also get £50,000 cash.
We will donate 5% of all proceeds to Beaumont Hospital Foundation in honour of our parents who sadly passed away less than 8 weeks apart in 2018. See their story on Https://www.facebook.com/prizehomedonegal
Farmhouse, Hostel, Camping Facilities, Outbuildings, 1.59 Acres, plus £50,000
The property described comes as is, fully furnished, and ready to move in, mortgage free with all legal fees + stamp duty paid.
Entry to this prize draw is open to all those over 18, except the prize draw hosts and their immediate families (spouses/partners and children). To enter the prize draw, answer your question correctly and purchase a ticket.
Farmhouse, hostel, camping facilities and outbuildings, situated on 1.59 Acres, plus £50,000. It is located between Dunkineely and Bruckless in southwest Donegal, Ireland.
- Kitchen and dining room
- Sitting room
- Modern extension (potential 4th bedroom)
- 3 bedrooms and 1 main bathroom
Assets to Front of Farmhouse:
- Mature flower beds flanking the driveway & lawns and perimeter of front yard
- Traditional dry-stone walls surrounding the gardens
- Paddock with mature trees
- Open-fronted stone garage
- Store room outbuilding
- Full size laundry room
- Stone building used as indoor laundry drying area
- Timber framed greenhouse
Converted traditional stone building fully compliant with fire regulations to include:
- Downstairs living/dining room
- 2 kitchens (one downstairs and one upstairs)
- Two restrooms each containing WC, sink & shower to the front of the hostel
- A rear block containing a shower room, laundry room & restroom with WC & sink
- Three upstairs dormitory areas with 9 bunk beds (18 beds in total)
Former Camping Facilities
Converted round barn fully compliant with fire regulations to include:
- Large kitchen & picnic dining area
- Smaller kitchen area at rear
- Two shower/WC areas at rear
- Large recreation area
- Walled garden (formerly an orchard)
- Totally enclosed and attached to Hostel, offering potential to expand main hostel building
Delivery / Collection
Collection available from Collection from Co Donegal, Ireland
All compensation payments are guaranteed and paid directly by Raffall Limited.
My family and I are still in shock about winning! It has only been a few days and I have already spoken to to 'Gallagher Girls' - a really lovely family, my family feels very honoured to get to know them. Raffall has been very professional as well, already lining up solicitors for the transaction.