This competition has ended
All tickets are now being verified
The draw will take place shortly...
Picture creating a new lifestyle for yourself from this enchanting homestead on approximately 1.59 acres with sea & mountain views in Co. Donegal Ireland - named the coolest place in the world by National Geographic in 2017. You could work from home, restart the former hostel & camping business or just use it as an escape on your holidays.
The prize includes a Farmhouse with a modern extension and amenities as well an adjoining second property that was previously used as a seasonal hostel and camping site. The winner will also get £50,000 cash.
We will donate 5% of all proceeds to Beaumont Hospital Foundation in honour of our parents who sadly passed away less than 8 weeks apart in 2018. See their story on Https://www.facebook.com/prizehomedonegal
Farmhouse, Hostel, Camping Facilities, Outbuildings, 1.59 Acres, plus £50,000
The property described comes as is, fully furnished, and ready to move in, mortgage free with all legal fees + stamp duty paid.
Entry to this prize draw is open to all those over 18, except the prize draw hosts and their immediate families (spouses/partners and children). To enter the prize draw, answer your question correctly and purchase a ticket.
Farmhouse, hostel, camping facilities and outbuildings, situated on 1.59 Acres, plus £50,000. It is located between Dunkineely and Bruckless in southwest Donegal, Ireland.
- Kitchen and dining room
- Sitting room
- Modern extension (potential 4th bedroom)
- 3 bedrooms and 1 main bathroom
Assets to Front of Farmhouse:
- Mature flower beds flanking the driveway & lawns and perimeter of front yard
- Traditional dry-stone walls surrounding the gardens
- Paddock with mature trees
- Open-fronted stone garage
- Store room outbuilding
- Full size laundry room
- Stone building used as indoor laundry drying area
- Timber framed greenhouse
Converted traditional stone building fully compliant with fire regulations to include:
- Downstairs living/dining room
- 2 kitchens (one downstairs and one upstairs)
- Two restrooms each containing WC, sink & shower to the front of the hostel
- A rear block containing a shower room, laundry room & restroom with WC & sink
- Three upstairs dormitory areas with 9 bunk beds (18 beds in total)
Former Camping Facilities
Converted round barn fully compliant with fire regulations to include:
- Large kitchen & picnic dining area
- Smaller kitchen area at rear
- Two shower/WC areas at rear
- Large recreation area
- Walled garden (formerly an orchard)
- Totally enclosed and attached to Hostel, offering potential to expand main hostel building
Delivery / Collection
Collection available from Collection from Co Donegal, Ireland
All compensation payments are guaranteed and paid directly by Raffall Limited.
Watch the video to see why everyone trusts competitions hosted on Raffall