This competition has ended
All tickets are now being verified

loader

The draw will take place shortly...

The draw has been made!
scroll down for winners

SHARE AND GET PAID

Become an Affiliate and promote competitions and causes you believe in and earn a share of the revenue for every ticket sold.

Affiliate payments are processed directly by Raffall and all commissions are deducted from the balance owed to the host at the end of the competition.

WHAT TO DO NEXT?

  • Copy your unique affiliate link.
  • Share and promote your affiliate link online and with your friends.
  • The commission for this competition is set at 15% so you will receive £1.50 for every ticket sold via your affiliate link.
  • Your referrals are locked-in for as long as the competition is live.
  • View earning reports in real-time.
  • Withdraw your commissions monthly.
  • All payments are processed via bank transfer.

Only logged in users are able to generate affiliate links.
Please Sign in or Sign up to generate your affiliate link.

Enter Raffle to Win MORTGAGE FREE HOME.

Hosted by
UK
Rating: 0
1 raffle • 0 winners
£10.00
per ticket
40,000
paid tickets
View
entrants
Like this competition? SHARE & GET PAID
Raffle Summary
THE HOUSE is located in
STOKE ON TRENT

The house would make an ideal home for a couple or family, with plenty of indoor and outdoor space. The winner will receive the house all signed over to them, mortgage FREE, all solicitors and duty fees paid for ,and we are also covering the cost of a brand new roof.

Downstairs is a stunning open plan lounge & dining room area, very high ceilings throughout, the dining room area has a beautiful fire surrounding, matching mirror, and a built in fish tank in the alcove, (all included). 8ft wide french doors leading to the back garden area.

The kitchen comes with everything you could possibly need, under counter fridge and freezer, integrated dishwasher, electric cooker with gas hob, & washing machine ,(all included)

Upstairs there is a beautiful bathroom with a free standing roll top bath, modern sink & unit.

There are 3 bedrooms, 2 large double and a bigger than average single, all bedrooms have USB sockets fitted & very high ceilings. Bedroom 2 includes the wardrobe and dressing table, bedroom 3 includes the wardrobe.
Large landing area with 2 storage space rooms .All light fixtures throughout are included too.

Outside is a garden area to the front and back, with plenty of entertainment space, and outdoor lights fitted. There is also a small waist level pond with lights, filter and pump, included.
The back garden also has x2 large sheds, the larger one has full electric supply, currently being used as a man cave/ garden bar area.
To the side of the house there is a slim shed for storage and storage space using the under stairs space accessed from outside.

There is a two car block paved drive space with built in LED lights leading up to the garden gate.

The house has also just had an electric re-wire, and has a full gas central heating system.

The house is almost 100years old now, so we have also decided to pay up to £10,000 of the cost of a brand new roof too.

As we are the hosts/ homeowners of the property, we take no part in the raffle tickets sold, payments and raffle draw, all of this is within the RAFFLE.com terms and conditions. The house draw / winner is generated and picked through RAFFLE.com.

• 3 Bedrooms
•1 bathroom
• Open plan Lounge, Dining Room
•kitchen includes appliances
• Low maintenance gardens front & back
•2 car drive space

If the ticket sale amount are not met, a winner will still be drawn and will receive the value of 75% of all tickets sold as a cash prize. The raffle company will receive the other 25% .The cash prize is guaranteed by Raffall and we will receive no money but keep the house.

Please head over to our
Facebook group @prize home stoke on Trent for regular updates.
Instagram @ prize_home_stoke_on_Trent

The winner will be picked once all tickets are sold or the day the raffle ends, which ever is sooner.

Even if the raffle is unsuccessful ( does not cover all the costs behind the scenes) we can still achieve our new adventure as a family, by selling our property and the raffle will still be drawn by the company and the winner will receive 75% of all tickets sold. The raffle company will receive the other 25%

We intend to raise money to cover the house value, legal fees both sides, brand new roof, associated expenses, advertising cost, tax expenses, & listing fees .

As we are the hosts/ homeowners of the property, we take no part in the raffle tickets sold, payments and raffle draw, all of this is within the Raffle companies terms and conditions. The house draw / winner is generated and picked through Them ( not us, this is what we pay the company for) .

£10,000 charity donation if all tickets are sold , follow our Facebook group: PRIZE home stoke on Trent to vote where you would like the donation to go.
Prize 1

WIN A MORTGAGE FREE HOME, ALL FEES PAID FOR.

Downstairs is a stunning open plan lounge & dining room area, very high ceilings throughout, the dining room area has a beautiful fire surrounding, matching mirror, and a built in fish tank in the alcove, (all included). 8ft wide french doors leading to the back garden area.

The kitchen comes with everything you could possibly need, under counter fridge and freezer, integrated dishwasher, electric cooker with gas hob, & washing machine ,(all included)

Upstairs there is a beautiful bathroom with a free standing roll top bath, modern sink & unit.

There are 3 bedrooms, 2 large double and a bigger than average single, all bedrooms have USB sockets fitted & very high ceilings. Bedroom 2 includes the wardrobe and dressing table, bedroom 3 includes the wardrobe.
Large landing area with 2 storage space rooms .All light fixtures throughout are included too.

Outside is a garden area to the front and back, with plenty of entertainment space, and outdoor lights fitted. There is also a small waist level pond with lights, filter and pump, included.
The back garden also has x2 large sheds, the larger one has full electric supply, currently being used as a man cave/ garden bar area.
To the side of the house there is a slim shed for storage and storage space using the under stairs space accessed from outside.

There is a two car block paved drive space with built in LED lights leading up to the garden gate.

The house has also just had an electric re-wire, and has a full gas central heating system.

The house is almost 100years old now, so we have also decided to pay up to £10,000 of the cost of a brand new roof too.

As we are the hosts/ homeowners of the property, we take no part in the raffle tickets sold, payments and raffle draw, all of this is within the RAFFLE.com terms and conditions. The house draw / winner is generated and picked through RAFFLE.com.

• 3 Bedrooms
•1 bathroom
• Open plan Lounge, Dining Room
•kitchen includes appliances
• Low maintenance gardens front & back
•2 car drive space

If the ticket sale amount are not met, a winner will still be drawn and will receive the value of 75% of all tickets sold as a cash prize. The raffle company will receive the other 25% .The cash prize is guaranteed by Raffall and we will receive no money but keep the house.

Please head over to our
Facebook group @prize home stoke on Trent for regular updates.
Instagram @ prize_home_stoke_on_Trent.

Delivery / Collection

Collection only

Collection available from STOKE ON TRENT

Raffle Ends
or when the last ticket is sold (whichever sooner)
Raffall Guarantee
If the host fails to provide a prize, the winners will receive a share of the compensation amounting to 75% of all ticket sales.

All compensation payments are guaranteed and paid directly by Raffall Limited.
RETNE
Raffall™ - The SAFE way to enter raffles & prize competitions online!
Watch the video to see why everyone trusts competitions hosted on Raffall

loader

Your tickets are being issued ...