Enter Raffle to Win Signed ARROW CAST A3 poster

Hosted by
Rating: 0
0 raffles • 0 winners
per ticket
Full Description
Win a Signed ARROW CAST A3 poster from Geek-Pride.co.uk & The Zero Room

With Signatures from:

Stephen Amell (Oliver Queen)

David Ramsey (John Diggle)

Juliana Harkavy (Black Canary)

Josh Segarra ( Adrian Chase)

Emily Brett Rickards (Felicity Smoak)

Kirk Acevedo ( Ricardo Diaz/ Dragon)

Worth £400!

Cancer affects the lives of Millions and is a cause close to Arrow Star Stephen Amell's heart. Geek-Pride.co.uk has organized this raffle to raise funds dedicated to fighting cancer!

95% of proceeds will go to the charity, the remaining 5% will be used to cover signed, insured postage to the winner, any amount remaining will be donated separately to the charity.
Delivery / Collection
International delivery included
Raffle Ends
When all tickets are sold
Charity Donation
95% of the host's revenue goes directly to:
Charity Donation Cancer Research UK
Cancer Research UK
Registered Charity No. 1089464
Raffall Guarantee
If the host fails to provide a prize, the winners will receive a share of the compensation amounting to 75% of all ticket sales.

All compensation payments are guaranteed and paid directly by Raffall Limited.
Raffall™ - The SAFE way to enter raffles & prize competitions online!
Watch the video to see why everyone trusts competitions hosted on Raffall


Your tickets are being issued ...