Raffall Limited (Raffall/We) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This Policy (together with our Terms of Service and any other document referred to within it) sets out the basis on which we will process any personal data either collected by us or provided by you. Each time you use Raffall it will act as confirmation that you accept the current version of this Policy posted at www.raffall.com/privacy-policy
Raffall is a platform that enables its users to enter real competitions to win real prizes. Multiple competitions are hosted on Raffall at any given time and users have no obligation to enter.
If you choose to create or update an account, you may provide some personal information such as your name, country, city, bio, website, email address and telephone number. Some of your profile information on Raffall is publicly available and can sometimes be viewed by other users. It includes your name, country, city, bio, website link, profile picture, the users that you follow and those that follow you. You may choose to sign into Raffall through another service such as Facebook and use information from that service to create your Raffall account.
If you wish to enter a raffle we may require you to verify your email address and telephone number so that you may be contacted by the host if you win a prize. Your email address and telephone number is not visible by other users on Raffall, however they will be displayed to the Raffall host in order for them to contact you to arrange delivery/collection of the prize should you win.
Information Collection and Use
We may automatically collect and/or process the following information:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Information We Receive From Other Sources
How we use your information: We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to make Raffall and any other services that we might offer from time to time (including various features and functionality), available to you;
- to administer Raffall for internal operations, (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes);
- to continuously improve Raffall and ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device;
- to allow you to use and participate in interactive features;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to provide you with information about any products and/or services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about changes to our services;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations of users you might like to follow or have follow you;
- to contact you if you happen to win a competition.
Disclosure of your information
You agree that the content and associated information that is attached to you entering a competition will be available to others that view the ‘Sold Tickets’ screen at anytime.
You agree that the content and associated information that is attached to you in the event that you win a competition will be available for others to view on the Recent Winners, History screens and ‘Testimonials’ section of our website.
Ratings & Reviews
You agree that any rating and review given by you in the event that you win a competition will be available for others to view on the ‘History’ screen, ‘Recent Winners’ screen and ‘Testimonials’ section of our website.
We may share your personal information with any member of our group of companies (as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006).
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors in connection with our contracts with them and or our contracts or offering to you;
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users such as the numbers and generic demographic description of our users (such as 300 men agreed under 30 clicked on their advert in one day;
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, or if Raffall is sold to a third party, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets or Raffall.
- If we have any legal or regulatory obligation to do so, or in order to apply or enforce any part of this policy, any agreement with you (including our Terms); or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Raffall, our users, customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access the Raffall App and or certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to or through our site. Once we have received your information, we will use security feature and procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Raffall may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
Access to information
The Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”) gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Raffall Limited is a private company limited by shares and registered in England and Wales under Company Registration No. 09930826 and with Registered Office Address at 35 Bramble Tye, Noak Bridge, Basildon, Essex SS15 5GR, United Kingdom.