By publishing a raffle, the Host enters into a sale/purchase agreement with Raffall and are contractually obliged to sell their prize to Raffall under the following terms and conditions;
- Raffall agrees to purchase the prize for a total price amounting to the described price per ticket multiplied by the total number of tickets sold by the draw date;
- Raffall’s commission and any charitable donation will be deducted from the total price mentioned in 4.3(a);
- Raffall is obliged to pay the Host for the prize within 30 days of the draw date, or within 48 hours of the winner pressing the ‘accept’ button located on the winning ticket, (whichever comes sooner);
- The Host is obliged to communicate with the winner to arrange delivery or collection of the prize;
- The host is obliged to take all necessary steps to ensure safe exchange of the prize and is expected to obtain all relevant shipment/collection or delivery receipts in case proof is needed in the event of a dispute;
- If the Host fails to provide the prize to the winner within 21 days of the draw date, the contract between Raffall and the Host is deemed null and void and is terminated with immediate effect;
In the event of a dispute, Raffall reserves the right to investigate the circumstances surrounding the dispute and:
- If the dispute is awarded in favor of the Host, Raffall must pay the Host within 7 working days of the dispute being awarded.
- If the dispute is awarded in favor of the winner, Raffall has no obligation to pay the host and the contract between Raffall and the Host is terminated with immediate effect.
- If the dispute is awarded in favor of the winner, then as per the Raffall Guarantee, the winner will receive compensation amounting to 75% of the total ticket revenue generated for that raffle. If a raffle has multiple prizes, then any winner that is awarded a dispute will receive a proportionate share of the 75% compensation.